Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial decision you ever undertake. Wouldn’t you feel most comfortable with a highly qualified real estate professional on your side? Deciding to be represented by a member of The Premier Group is the first step in assuring a successful road to homeownership.
Why? Continuing Education– We believe it is essential to stay current with an ever-evolving real estate market. Each member of the Premier Group has invested their time in raising the bar by earning specialty designations through additional training and experience. Through gaining extra industry knowledge, we feel confident that our clients will receive the highest level of representation services.
- GRI – Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- RENE – Real Estate Negotiation Expert
Services You Can Expect
- Agent Availability – In a competitive real estate market it is important to view home as soon as possible. When working with The Premier Group, anagent will be available to show you homes if your primary agent is unavailable.
- Aid in Financing Approval - Connect buyer with Mortgage Lenders
- Agent Honesty and Full Disclosure of all known facts
- Price Counseling – Agent will provide and discuss with buyer past neighborhood sales to assist with offer pricing.
- Discuss Offer Strategies and Prepare offer on buyer behalf
- Negotiate on behalf of buyer
- Solve any problems that may arise to the best of agent’s ability
- Monitor all Closing Activities
- Provide buyer with Reputable Vendors and Service Providers
- Look out for the buyer’s best interest
- Timely communication from agent